How to build a Yes/No Workflow step
Yes/No workflow steps allow technicians to answer basic Yes/No questions very quickly.
- Is there a safety issue?
- Have you completed the job?
- Is there a sales opportunity?
- Is there any issues with the unit?
To build this type of step follow below:
1. Go to Workflows, under the Administration tab, add a new workflow or edit an existing workflow.
2. Select Add Step in the bottom right hand corner.
3. Select Create from scratch*.
4. Choose Yes/No under Step Type.
5. Fill in Step Question with the question you want answered.
6. You will see Yes and No responses automatically added. You can add notification contacts to these responses.
7. Finish filling out the step with any additional information and establishing requirements.
8. Select Add Step.
Your Yes/No step is ready to be used for your workflow.
*There are templates that are set up as Yes/No steps, which are created for you.
Please sign in to leave a comment.