Date workflow steps allow technicians to answer questions that are best answered with a date.
- What date did you complete the job?
- What date will you return to check the equipment?
- What date will the part be available to install?
To build this type of step follow the below:
1. Go to Workflows, under the Administration tab, add a new or edit an existing workflow.
2. Select Add Step in the bottom right-hand corner.
3. Select Create from scratch*.
4. Choose Date under Step Type.
5. Fill in the Step Question with the question you want to be answered.
6. Finish filling out the step with any additional information and establishing requirements. Learn about these here: Getting Started: Building a workflow step from scratch.
7. Select Add Step.
8. When you are done editing your workflow press Save in the bottom right-hand corner. Your workflow changes will be saved and live the next time a user selects it for a job.
Your Date step is ready to be used for your workflow.