Content Workflow steps are used when you want videos and images centered around a particular subject. These videos and images bring transparency and clarity to your customers and future technicians.
- Provide a Dataplate image.
- Provide an initial diagnosis video.
- Provide images/videos of the equipment before and after.
To build this type of step follow the below:
1. Go to Workflows, under the Administration tab, add a new or edit an existing workflow.
2. Select Add Step in the bottom right-hand corner.
3. Select Create from scratch*.
4. By default the Step Type will be Content Only.
5. Fill in the Step Question with the question you want to be answered.
6. Establish Content Usage.
- Share content with customers and other external viewers: When a job is shared with a Public Job Link this content will be included.
- Add content directly to the the Knowledge Base: The content provided in this step will be added directly to your organization's Knowledge Base.
7. Establish Content Requirements.
- Photo or video required: A photo or video must be provided before the workflow can be finished.
- Note required: A note must be provided before the workflow can be finished.
8. Establish Media-Post Uploading Processing.
- Extract text from dataplate images: Using OCR (Optical Character Recognition) serial, make, and model numbers will be pulled from the image(if readable).
- Transcribe speech from videos: Audio will be pulled from the video provided and turned into a transcription.
7. Select Add Step.
8. When you are done editing your workflow press Save in the bottom right-hand corner. Your workflow changes will be saved and live the next time a user selects it for a job.
Your Content step is ready to be used for your workflow.
*Some templates are set up as Content Workflow steps, which are created for you. Learn about workflow templates here: Getting Started: How to build a workflow step using templates