If you are an admin for your organization you will have access to the administration menu in Vision Web.
The administration menu is the place where you will control which users have access to your organization, how you want to break users into groups for reporting and create workflows.
- Select Administration from the header in Vision Web to open the administration menu
- Select Users to view your list of users
- Select Groups to view your list of groups
- Select Workflows to view your list of workflows
From here you can:
- Create or Edit a User
- Create or Edit a Group
- Create or Edit a Workflow
- Only admin users can access administration. If you are not an admin you will not see the menu option 'Administration' and will be limited to viewing the job activity feed.