After you have setup your workflow you can start documenting your job. Vision allows you to document using
- Tap the '+' next to a jobs step
- Select an option from the menu to capture media:
- Take Photo
- Record Video
- The camera will open and you can record a video or take a photo that is added to the step when you are finished.
Tapping 'Upload from Gallery' allows you to upload a photo or video directly from your device's gallery into vision.
Tapping on 'Add Note' allows you to create a note for the job step.
Continue adding photos, videos and notes to each of your job steps until you are ready to complete your job.
From here you can:
- As soon as photos or videos are added to a job they will begin uploading in the background. Uploading content will never slow your workflow down no matter how slow your connection is.
- If one of your steps has a small, yellow star next to it it means that you must add a photo or video to that step before completing the job.