How can I see and search jobs on Vision Web?
When jobs are created and completed by technicians they are stored in the cloud and available to all users in a given organization on both their mobile devices and the web.
- The technician has added all of the workflows, videos, photos, and notes needed and tapped 'Complete Job'.
- Jobs can generate share links to be distributed internally and to customers.
- The technician is still in the process of adding content to the job and has not tapped 'Complete Job'.
- Jobs cannot generate share links.
Searching for Jobs on the Web
You can search/filter Complete and Incomplete Jobs using a broad variety of terms and data.
Place your search words in the appropriate box and select the magnify glass.
Partial Text (XOi will provide options based on the text)
- Jobs Fields
- Customer, Location, and Work Order Number
- Workflow Step Titles
- Technician Name
- Technician Email
- Dataplate Tags
- Model Number
- Serial Number
- User Added Tags
- Transcription Keywords
Exact Text (Tags)
- Returns jobs exactly matching the tags specified.
Note: Select Show more options to see the below search options.
Date Completed Range
- Returns only jobs completed within the specified date range, inclusively.
- Returns only jobs matching the specified groups.
- Returns only jobs matching the specified support status.
Tap on Clear Filters to restore the job activity page to its original list.
Please sign in to leave a comment.