Only Admins have permission to perform this task.
Groups allow you to assign specific workflows to a subset of users in your organization. They are also helpful with searching for specific jobs per group and reporting by a group.
Follow the below steps to create a group.
1. To create a new group go to the Group tab, under Administration, and select + Add Group.
2. Type in a name for the group. (Required Field)
- Optional: Type in a description for the group.
3. Select workflow(s) for this group to have access to through the dropdown.
4. Select Job Activity Filtering. You can search for jobs in Job Activity by the group the owners of the jobs are members with the options below.
Either selecting to only see jobs that have workflows in this particular group or to see all the jobs from users in this group no matter what workflows they have in them.
5. Select the user(s) to assign to the group by clicking on the toggle next to the user's name. You can use the 'Filter Users' field to quickly search and add users to a group.
Users can be in multiple groups. You can add them individually in each group or the user profile.
6. Select Save in the bottom left-hand corner.
The group is created and will appear in the list of groups for your organization.
You can tap the Edit icon next to the group to add/remove users and workflows and/or to change details at any time.
You can tap the Delete icon next to the group to delete the workflow. All workflows and users must be removed from the group before you can delete a group.
Learn how to search by a group here: How can I see and search for jobs in XOi Vision Web?