How do I add or edit a group?
Groups allow you to assign specific workflows to a subset of users in your organization. They are also helpful with searching for specific jobs per group and reporting by a group.
Follow the below steps to create a group.
1. To create a new group go to the Group tab, under Administration and select + Add Group.
2. Type in a name for the group. (Required Field)
- Optional: Type in a description for the group.
3. Select workflow(s) for this group to have access to through the dropdown. You can choose to have all users in this group have access to all workflows by selecting the checkbox "This group accepts jobs from all workflows".
4. Select the user(s) to assign to the group by clicking on the toggle located next to the user's name. You can use the 'Filter Users' field to quickly search and add users to a group.
Users can be in multiple groups. You can them individually in each group or in the user profile.
5. Select Save in the bottom left-hand corner.
The group is created and will appear in the list of groups for your organization.
You can tap the Edit icon next to the group in order to add/remove users and workflows and/or to change details at any time.
You can tap the Delete icon next to the group to delete the workflow. All workflows and users must be removed from the group before you can delete a group.
Please sign in to leave a comment.