Your XOi CSM will set up your virtual support team member’s configuration for Vision Live Pro. Once completed, you will have access to the Vision Live Pro button directly through Vision Web.
Once you click on the Vision Live Pro tab at the top of your screen, you will see something similar to this:
- User (currently logged in)
- START - Opens outbound sharing menu
- Connection Status
- Change Status (Connect/Disconnect/Away)
- Audio/ Video Selections
Starting your First Call
To send an OUTBOUND video call request to field personnel:
- Click the START button in the upper right corner (#2 in the image above)
- Enter the phone number of the person you would like to call
- Click Send SMS
Once the device user clicks the link sent via SMS, the call will connect and the display will appear as shown.
This is how the screens will appear each time a call is received. The video feed is from the mobile camera.
Once the call is live, you are provided two menus that display the controls for the local (Desktop) and remote (mobile) devices.
- Turns the Desktop camera On/ Off
- Mutes the Desktop Microphone
- Screen Sharing - Share desktop screen on device screen (webpage, vision, etc.)
- Hang Up - End the call
- Resize the displayed screen
The remote menu displays controls available for the mobile device. It allows for the Desktop user to control the remote mobile device.
- Turns the forward-facing light On/ Off
- Pauses the current feed for annotation
- Switches between forward & rear facing cameras (requires device user approval)
- Annotation - Circle or Draw feature
- Erase - Removes drawings from screen
And as always, you can contact us with any questions here on our support site: