The Job Activity page in Vision web allows you to see all of the incomplete jobs that have been started in the field. To get to this information, click the Incomplete Jobs located about the filter section on the Job Activity page. The list is ordered by the date that jobs are being completed in the field, but can be quickly and easily filtered to find the job you need, when you need it.
- Enter the tech's name, select a group from the dropdown, or enter a specific tag to see content from a specific group
- A auto-complete dropdown list appears suggesting tags that match what you have typed so far. This dropdown will not display suggestions that will not return results based on your selected group.
- Tap on the Date Range field and define a start and end date
- After selecting entering your tag(s) and choosing a date range either tap the 'Apply Filter' button or press enter on your keyboard
Aside from filtering by tags you can also search by email, first and last name to quickly find jobs created by a specific user.
- Tap on Clear Filters in order to restore the job activity page to its original list.