You can create a job for yourself in XOi Web, in leu of XOi Mobile. Once created this job will be available in XOi mobile for when you arrive onsite.
Follow the steps below:
1. Log into Vision Web: https://visionweb.xoi.io/
2. Click on Create New Job button.
3. Fill out Work Order #, Customer, and Location.
Work Order #: Unique identifier for the job. Can have numbers, letters, and special characters.
Customer: Customer name. Can be an individual or a company.
Location: Address of the job/equipment location.
4. Add a workflow in advance by selecting + Add Workflow. The workflow(s) available in the dropdown are given to you by your admin.
This is an optional field and can be filled out at the time of beginning the job.
5. You can also provide a Label for the workflow(s). These are unique identifiers to label the piece of equipment this workflow pertains to.
This is an optional field and can be filled out by you at the time of beginning the job.
6. Select Confirm New Job.
If you would like to provide additional information please read this article: How to edit job information in Vision Web.
The next time you view your Incomplete Jobs in the My Work area on XOi Mobile you will see this job and can begin working on it.
**Note: You can not schedule a job to show in the Incomplete Jobs section at a particular place and time. Once a job is created it will show the next time you look at the My Work section.
If needed, your admin can reassign the job to another technician using this article: How do I reassign a job to another technician?
This process may change if you have an integration. Please contact your Customer Success Manager with questions.