Workflow labels allow you to organize and label workflows to identify the type of content that is included in a particular workflow.
For example; Giving a Service Call workflow a workflow label of RTU 1 clearly identifies the information in this workflow will pertain to Rooftop Unit 1.
This can be extremely helpful when you are working with multiple units on one job and doing separate Service Call workflows for each.
To add a workflow label follow the below instructions.
1. Go to the Workflow Screen of the workflow you would like to add a label.
2. Select the three dots in the top right-hand corner.
3. Select Edit Workflow Label.
4. Add your label. You may put letters, numbers, or special characters.
5. Press Save in the top right-hand corner.
Your label will now show up under the workflow title. This label will also be present on the list of workflows on the Job Details screen and in the share links.