Adding content directly to a specific collection in the Knowledge Base is the easiest way to ensure content is properly organized and assigned to the right collection.
To add a collection to an new piece of Content in the Knowledge Base:
- Click the Add Content button and locate the applicable file and click to select.
- Add the desired information, then click in the Collections section and select the appropriate Collection.
- Upload Content to add to the Knowledge Base.
To add a collection to an existing piece of Content in the Knowledge Base:
- Click to open the existing content, then click the pencil edit icon in the upper right corner.
- Scroll down to the Collections line and click to display available Collections.
- Select and Update.