Articles in this section
- How do I update XOi Mobile to the newest version?
- AI Work Summaries: What changed on the Workflow page?
- Multiple Contributors on a Job
- AI Work Summaries
- Bluon and XOi Integration
- How do I add a note to a workflow step?
- Selecting Existing Equipment
- How do I edit my Dataplate information?
- How to fill out Numeric steps
- How to fill out Short Text steps
The XOi Mobile app can be downloaded to any device.
Simply go to the App Store (iOS) or the Play Store (Android) and search for XOi Vision. Download the XOi Vision app.
Before logging in for the first time you should have received a text message or an email with your username and temporary password.*
Enter your username and password on the login screen. Select Sign In.
If this is your first time logging in, you will need to set your password. The password needs to include:
- at least 8 characters
- one symbol
- one number
- one lowecase letter
Select Update when done.
- Review and agree to the Terms and Conditions and select I Accept.
You will now be taken into XOi Mobile and will log in normally from here out.
*If you did not receive a text message and you are a brand new organizaion with XOi please contact your Customer Success Manager.
If you do not remember your password, use the 'Forgot Password' link to have a new password sent to you.
If you continue to have trouble logging in, contact XOi Technicial Support.