Each user account can only be configured with one email address. If a user needs an update to their listed email address, you as the administrator will need to delete and re-add the user with their new email address.
You can do this by following these steps:
- Open the Vision web app
- Navigate to your organization User page.
- Take down any existing information from the profile (we suggest taking a screenshot).
- Delete the user by clicking the trash can. You will be prompted to confirm that this is what you want to do.
- Select Add User
- Rebuild the user account using the new email address.
- The user will receive a new text message with their credentialing and they will need to create a new permanent password once logged into the Vision app.
We recommend taking a screenshot of the specific user profile prior to hitting delete. This will help ensure that you get the configuration exact upon re-adding the user.