How do I complete a job in XOi Vision Web?
Most commonly jobs are completed by the user in XOi Vision Mobile but they can be completed via XOi Vision Web.
- Admins can edit and complete all jobs.
- Users can edit and complete only their jobs.
Follow the steps below:
1. Go to Job Activity, Incomplete Jobs, and search for the job you would like to complete.
2. Select the blue title of the job to open.
3. Fulfill the requirements (if needed).
- Before completing all required photos, videos, notes, and answers to questions will need to be fulfilled.
- A gold star next to a step indicates it is required.
- Steps that require content will have a grayed-out check mark and to the right will be what will fill the requirement (Photo or Video, Note, Choice, Number, Short Text, or Date).
- Once fulfilled the check mark will turn green.
- You may add images and videos by selecting + Add Content and selecting the file from your computer.
- You may add notes by selecting + Add Note.
- You may answer multiple choice, yes/no, date, numeric, and short text questions by selecting where prompted on the step.
4. When you are ready to complete your job select the three dots in the top right-hand corner of the job and select Complete Job.
If the option to 'Complete Job' is grayed out, this means that a required piece of content is missing from one of the workflows. You will need to rectify this for this button to become available.
Note: Edit Job allows you to add/remove workflows to the job.
After completing your job you can open it back up and make edits. Please note any changes will reflect in the Share Links you may have handed out previously.
Please sign in to leave a comment.