Admins have the ability to create collections, which are groups of content that can be assigned to specific user groups.*
Collections can be created in two ways:
- Creating an empty collection to add content to.
- Group together content to place into a new collection.
Creating an empty collection to add content to
1. Navigate to the Knowledge Base tab, and select Collections.
2. Select + Create Collection.
3. Fill in the Collection fields.
- Name: Name for the collection (Required)
- Groups: The groups you would like to have access to the collection.
- Affiliate Organizations: If you have affiliate organizations you may select which ones have access to this Collection.
4. Select Save.
Your collection is now available for you to add content to. Learn more here: Add Content to a Collection
Group together content to place into a new collection
1. Go to the Knowledge Base tab.
2. User the search filters to find the content.
3. Select the checkbox next to each piece of content to add to the collection.
4. Select the Collection icon on the upper right.
5. Select Create Collection.
6. Name your collection.
7. Press Create.
Your collection will be created with the chosen content inside of it already.