Reports are accessible through XOi Web and can be filtered by preset filters or with custom criteria to help you narrow down and analyze data.
At the top of the individual sections, there will be filterable sections. They do change based on the section.
Filters you may see are:
- Date Filter: Choose the date range you would like to see data from or choose from a Preset date range.
- Customer Filter: Pick a specific customer to see only their data.
- Group Filter: Pick a specific group to only see data from the individuals in that group.
- Include Admin Filter: Choose whether you want users with an admin role to be included in the reports.
- Workflow Filter: See only the data from a specific workflow.
- Step Filter: Choose to see data from one specific step in a workflow.
Custom Date Filtering
While the Date Filter allows you to choose your date range you can also use the funnel button in the top right-hand corner to choose from more options.
The current filter applied will show, select the current filter to change it.
Underneath Date Range, you can select from various options.
Underneath Graph by, you can choose the time variation to graph by.
*Some of the reporting detail is set to remain at a default date range, such as User Activity - ALL TIME. Those fields will not change even after adjusting other elements of the reporting.