Workflows are step-by-step guides to help the technician gather the proper information for each type of job they will encounter onsite.
Before technicians can start using the workflows to improve their process you need to design and build the workflows.
In this article, we will cover how to build a workflow. To learn how to build a workflow step please review this article: Getting Started: Building a Workflow Step.
1. Go to Workflows, under the Administration tab and select + Add Workflow.
2. Provide a Name for your workflow. This will be seen by the technician when they choose the workflow.
3. Assign the workflow to ALL groups or particular groups. Only the technicians in the groups will see the workflow in their list.
4. Establish a Notification Contact(optional). You can choose to have individuals informed when this workflow is used. They do not have to be XOi users.
5. Begin adding your Workflow steps by pressing Add Step. Please read this article for more information: Getting Started: Building a Workflow Step.
6. You can edit Workflow steps by clicking the Edit button or delete by clicking Delete. You can reorder steps around by dragging them up and down.
7. Establish a Reporting Category: This will help organize the content provided in this step into categories.
8. Select Save when done.
Your workflow will now be available in the XOi Vision App for all users in the groups assigned to this workflow.