Roles Admins and Job/User Editor have permission to perform this task.
For anyone to access XOi Vision (mobile and desktop) they needed to be added as users. As an Admin or Job/User Editor, you can create new users.
Follow the directions below:
- User: This role is most commonly given to technicians. The user will have the ability to work through jobs, search through job history, and the Knowledge Base.
- Job Editor: This role is for individuals who are completing tasks in the field while also managing or reviewing the work of others. They will have the ability to create and assign jobs.
- Job/User Editor: This role is for individuals who manage the onboarding of new users and provide high-level reviews of tasks. They will have the ability to create\edit users and jobs.
- Admin: This role is for individuals who are managing XOi for your organization and oversee workflows. This user will have all the permissions of the User role and the ability to create/edit Users, Groups, and Workflows.
- Enable Log In: This user will have access to XOi.
- Disabled Log In: This user will not have access to XOi but can be toggled back on when needed. If toggled on and then toggled back off the user will not receive a text message with new credentials.
After a user is created you can select the 'Edit' button next to their username to edit any fields except for the username, which is the unique identifier for the user and cannot be edited. If you need to edit the email address/username for a user, a new account will need to be created.
- *Note: If you have or plan to have an integration the email you put into this field must match the email listed for the user in your FSM. XOi only recognizes lowercase letters. If you have capital letters in the user's email address in your FSM, please change it to all lowercase before entering the email address into the email address field in XOi.
- Multiple users can be set up with the same phone number, but the text message with the temporary password and any reset password requests will always be sent to the phone number assigned to the user.
- If you believe you should be listed as an admin but do not have those credentials reach out to one of your company's existing admins.